Christmas Room Decorations / Wall Deco / DIY


We didn't plan to do this but due to boredom in our room so we came out with a plan of doing it. Since my roommate haven't have a proper x-mas celebration for 4 years since she was studied here so yeah just doing something together so here is what we prepared. 

We just used things that we already have like colour papers, tape, cards and basically just that is it. Well, I'm not going to talk much basically just going to share some pictures from  what we did yesterday.
We learnt some star origami from youtube to put on top of the tree so here is the link to see that tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISKEyLTrGs0 

So next, we just measured the size of the tree that we wanted and cut those colour papers into round shape and paste it on the wall and it is so easy to do despite of short time and limited things still we can have our "mini celebration" here.




Done !

Well, I guess that is all for today's entry. Im going to update next entry about the JENESYS 2017. [Lately I don't really in the mood of blogging so, apologize me for this lame bored writing which basically I keep updating this just because I want to capture every moment without losing it so pardon my laziness and uninteresting entry :) ]



Comments

Popular Posts