Objection ? ~~"

When I posted this to my FB, there're so many objection from the people. I just can't understand what they meant because it's not related with what I've posted.


What I meant in that post is about the qualified teacher in this country.. so upset with that kind of mentality. yes, we just can't produce or guidance all of the student with the best result ever, we as a teacher should have our own aim for them, we just can't let them to be on their own. Although they can do it by themselves. What I'm trying to say is about the unqualified teacher, what's wrong with that? Unqualified teacher is the one which are not capable to teach them based on what they need to do. And as a good teacher, u should, I mean we should put more effort to make them the best, although we have our own Achilles heel. I'm not just talking about English teacher, or language teacher this is the over all of the statistic. For the whole teacher. So please, mind your words b4 u spit it out.. Everyone has their own opinion but b4 we give the opinion, we should give a lil time to discover the real meaning of the post that I've posted. I'm not saying that all teacher are not capable or not good, or not qualified, I just give my opinion on certain teacher which don't try to put their effort in carrier and about the education system in our country.

Same goes if I said, I love my friends, then suddenly someone said, how about your parents? your siblings? your religion ?? everything people love to say. They just ignore the main idea that I've posted. That's the statistic for teachers. If the teacher see that, should they argue or simply mad about it? If that teacher can think logically, they would possibly said, "Oh, okay, That's really bad for our education in Malaysia, so we as a teacher should improve our skills, we don't have time to blame or say the diff part." Just let's improve our skills so that our future children might get a better education later on. Insha Allah... 

Comments

Popular Posts